Medical Billing Assistant's Review Module allows you
to take a look at the patient's entire account activity.
You can quickly determine the status of an account by
entering the Review Module. With it's "dashboard"
approach, the review module provides your office with
all the information to make any decision concerning an
- With the patient review screen the user can view
all family charges associated with a patients account
- Quickly view insurance information for a patient
- Quickly view a patients next appointment date and
- The user can also view all comments made in a
- Quickly view the aging of a patient's account
- The aging grid further breaks down the amounts due
by each insurance and responsible party on the
- Quickly view when last statement was sent, last
date insurance was filed, and last patient and
insurance payment amounts and dates at a glance
- Edit information on previous charges
- View or change the allocation of payments and
- View complete history of patient transactions.
Quickly view payment responsibility for each charge at